Sunday, March 27, 2016

Fantastic Four - 驚奇4超人



Fantastic Four (驚奇4超人) is an 2015 film. The movie stars Miles Teller, Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara, and Jamie Bell as the Fantastic Four. The movie is a reboot and not really a remake. The story does deviate a bit from the origin story of the comics.

Reed is a kid genius trying to build a machine that teleports. Not really ever able to finish his project, he gains the attention of Storm who recruits him to his team. This team is trying to do something along that line, traveling to another dimension. While traveling to the other dimension, the four of them gain their powers. But another person is on their team too, Doom. Doom gets stuck in the other dimension. With their new found powers, each one does something different with it.



I rented the Blu-ray and thought it would suck. But I am a good comic book fan and have to support the movies. Because I wasn't expecting much, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. It was an interesting take on the four and Doom. I would like a origin story that didn't include Doom though. If you like sci-fi, watch with no expectations and I think you'll enjoy it.



No comments: