Thursday, April 28, 2016

Captain America: Civil War - 美國隊長3:英雄內戰 - Upcoming



Captain America: Civil War (美國隊長3:英雄內戰) is now available for viewing publicly in most of Asia. That sucks, I have to wait until May 5th of next week. While the rest of the world can their Avengers on, I have to wait an extra 7 and half days. They've had a early release schedule for Asia for what seems like a decade now. Maybe they start it to fight piracy. I haven't really looked into it. BUT I am mad that I have wait an extra week.



This 10 days to release teaser reveals more of Spider-man. What a tease! 10 days when it was going to release in Asia in 3. Lame.



From all the teaser clips that have come out. I am foaming at the mouth to watch it. Seriously awesome stuff.



I recently re-watched Avengers, Iron Man 3, and Avengers: Age Of Ultron again. All three were pretty awesome. I can't help but think that Civil War will be one of the best. And it will get no awards play next year too, which is typical of lame awards. Its to pat the losers on their own backs.

No comments: