Friday, April 22, 2011

America's Best Dance Crew - Season 6 -The Black Eyed Peas Challenge



Last night was the third episode of America's Best Dance Crew (Season 6), the Black Eyed Peas Challenge. The remaining 8 groups battle it out seven spots in the next round. The bottom two crews were FootworKINGz and ReQuest. After a spirited dance, FootworKINGz were let go by the judges. In general, The Black Eye Peas have some really good songs, but not all seemed for dancing styles.

The week, I began to like IaMmE and Instant Noodles more. In general, no group performed all that well, but those two caught my attention. IaMmE is a style I enjoy watching because I like robotic type movements. Instant Noodles still stayed low but the challenge of a video game allowed them to stay low again. I was disappointed in them last week, but they won me over this week.

In all, I am giving it another week since its the Katy Perry challenge. Good job guys.

No comments: