Thursday, April 21, 2011

Deep Gold 3D - Upcoming



Deep Gold 3D is set for release tomorrow. I can't really tell if its just the US or if its worldwide. In the LA area, I've actually heard the Deep Gold 3D commercial on KLAC 570 AM. I first new of this when they started following me on Twitter. Bizarre that ppl would want to follow me.

I am not exactly sure what this movie is about. But I can only guess that it'll be caper film with some mystery and on some boat or in the water of the coast of the Philippines. What an amazing excuse to have fly women in bikini's all movie long! And in this case, Jayme Ong! Jayme's role in the film is that of big sister to the main protagonist. So, that means screen time will be limited for her. But since her debut in Gen-X Cops, Jayme hasn't really done many more movies. I've heard of her relocation to Singapore and back to HK. Jayme has matured with time and her look itself isn't so "rave" like anymore, but more sultry. Awesome!

I am watching this film only for Jayme! Yay to Jayme's come back! I have a feeling I may have a hard time getting a DVD or Blu-ray of this film.


No comments: