Saturday, April 30, 2011

2011 Summer Blockbuster Movies Guide

As the 2011 Summer Movie season starts here in the US, I can't help but hope to see 1 or 2 of these in the theaters. Being in the early fatherhood portion of my life, I basically watch everything on DVD/Blu-Ray now.

But these would be on the top of my list on a week by week basis.

Lakers Playoff run! (ok, it isn't movies, but it's the Lakers!)


Fast Five (玩命關頭5)



Thor (雷神索爾)



Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (加勒比海盜 神鬼奇航:幽靈海)



The Hangover Part II (醉後大丈夫2)



Kung Fu Panda 2 (功夫熊貓2)



X-Men: First Class (X戰警:第一戰)



Super 8 (超級8)



Green Lantern (綠光戰警)



Cars 2 (Cars 2:世界大賽)



Transformers: Dark of the Moon (變形金剛3)



Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part II (哈利波特:死神的聖物Ⅱ)



Captain America: The First Avenger (美國隊長)



Cowboys and Aliens (星際飆客)



Conan The Barbarian (蠻王柯南)



Wow. I was only going to put in 15 minutes for this post and it took me over an hour to gather all the posters and trailers. I'll probably add a few more to this list for my own historical purposes. But its turning out to be another good year in movies.

No comments: