Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kung Fu Panda 2 - 功夫熊貓2



Kung Fu Panda 2 (功夫熊貓2) is an 2011 animated film from Dreamworks. This movie is a sequel to the 2008 film, Kung Fu Panda. Jack Black, Angelina Jolie, Dustin Hoffman, Jackie Chan, Seth Rogen, Lucy Liu, and James Hong reprise their voice roles for the sequel. Additions to the second installment are Gary Oldman, Michelle Yeoh, and Jean-Claude Van Damme. The movie was directed by American-Korean, Jennifer Yuh Nelson.

Po is now the dragon warrior supreme. When a clan from the captial attacks for resources, Po's pulled into the fight to save his country from tyrants. Can Po become strong enough to overcome the cannons and save his friends and heroes?

This second installment didn't go into character development for the five as much, but the backstory of the antagonist was explored in much depth. And I was very much the same about this film as I was for the first. "eh" was it. Entertaining and worth a watch to see where its going. There's a cartoon series now. i wonder if that's it for the movie franchise. However, the wikipedia says there are sequels involved. I prolly have watched my last one by myself. The next ones with be with my daughters as they're coming to age to start watching this. But I started on TVB dramas when I was 8 years old. Seems right.



No comments: