Saturday, August 24, 2013

Unbeatable - 激戰:勇者不敗 - Upcoming



Unbeatable (激戰:勇者不敗) was relased in Hong Kong and Zhong Guo last weekend. It did very well at the box office, topping the HK box office like it should and number 4 at the Zhong Guo one. The movie shows how buff two dudes can get. Eddie Peng and Nick Cheung show two generations how its done. Seems the buffed out males of the HK and Zhong Guo big screen are getting buff again.

I also love MMA. I follow it pretty much daily via Yahoo and BJPenn.com. With all the other stuff I follow, that's about as much as I can take. But a HK movie on it? The sleeping dragon of MMA may take shape in the next couple of decades. With so many wushu practitioners in Zhong Guo, maybe one will take the international stage in a big way.

I for one, can't wait to watch this when it comes to the US of A shores.



No comments: