Friday, October 3, 2014

Jeremy Lin At Lakers Training Camp



The Los Angeles Lakers began training camp three days ago on Tuesday. But Media Day was Monday. Jeremy Lin was one of the highlighted players. Recently traded to the Lakers, Jeremy Lin is in the last year of his current 3 year deal signed after Linsanity.

As a life long Lakers faithful. I can't even quantify the joy these last few days have been. This has been the LONGEST off season ever for me. I think the only other training camp I followed was in 2008 when they rebounded back to get the first of their back to back championships.

I am glued to Time Warner Sportsnet. I am following LakersNations. I only had a passing fancy about this stuff. I only wanted to watch the games if time allowed.

The one thing this season will present is the challenge of watching games via TWC vs. on league pass. I normally watched games days later to catch up. As of now, I don't see the watch back feature on the TWC app. And I don't have tivo.

Welcome to Los Angeles Jeremy Lin. Your presence is already annoying my wife and kids more than you will ever know.

No comments: