Saturday, October 18, 2014

The Walking Dead - Season Five Begins With A Bang



The Walking Dead return to broadcast last Sunday. Ho hum. It only bested their own record breaking viewing numbers from their fourth season. Seems there's no stopping this franchise. Every season has seen a major cast member bite the dust. I wonder who it will be this season. I think Rick, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Carl, and Michonne are safe. But the I think Rick, Daryl, and Carl are the only super safe. Carol, Tyrese, Beth, and Sasha are borderline. Bob and Tara are possibility for an early exit. The three amigos in Abraham, Rosita, and Eugene are not going last long. That's just my opinion.

Comic wise, I've only read up to the prison. So, I didn't get to Terminus myself. Seems that Gareth is alive and could come back to terrorize the group the future. Now, its to find Beth and save The Priest. Morgan's on the prowl now too.


No comments: