Friday, March 6, 2009

America's Best Dance Crew (Season 3) - Episode 8 - Live Finale



America's Best Dance Crew (Season 3) - Episode 8 - The Season Finale is online and available for viewing.

Quest Crew is this season's Champion. I thought that week after week, their performances were amazing and always had a wow factor.

For the finale show, the routines by Shane Sparks and JC's crews were the best. It was also nice to see both Quest Crew and Beat Freaks dance together before the results were announced.

I enjoyed this season more than both Seasons 1 and 2. I was rather disappointed at season 2 in general and thought it was quite forgettable. Season 1 should have come down to Kaba and Jabba. Kaba's Thriller performance is still amazing.

Good job to the judges and voters for getting Quest and Beat Freaks to the finals.

I might have voted about 500+ times. I had the vote page up all week and voted whenever a program was loading, loading a email, etc. I have the page up still and its still letting me vote!

I am inspired to go dancing man. Well, only in my dreams (yes, that's a Debbie Gibson reference +_+).




No comments: