Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Mentalist - Favorite Show of the 08-09 Season



The dude is the man. His name is Tim Kang and is holding it down over at The Mentalist.



I've been seeing Mista Kang around the tube the last few years. First as a part of the Cingular commercials. Than to AT&T. Than Rambo 4.

But Tim's protrayal of Kimball Cho on The Mentalist is awesome. An Asian American in a normal role. Normal! Man! I hope they keep it normal for Kimball. Eventually, the back stories of the main 5 guys are going to be explored. I hope they don't mess it up with all those stereotypical Asian things when they do.

In the meantime, I've caught about 5-8 eight episodes this season and love it. You don't need to follow everyweek to know whats up. I had this same feeling about Bones when it first came out.

The Mentalist also features the extremely luscious Amanda Righetti.

Check out The Mentalist and Tim Kang!




No comments: