Thursday, October 28, 2010

She's Out of My League - 辣妹愛宅男



She's Out of My League (辣妹愛宅男) is a 2010 movie out of the US. The movie stars Jay Baruchel and Alice Eve.

Jay plays a TSA agent that is on a losing streak. A losing streak in life. Alice Eve plays a event planner that bumps into Jay at the airport and loses her phone there. They meet up so Jay can return the phone. From there, a very unlikely friendship starts. And you guess it from reading the title of the movie, Alice is hot and Jay is average. They start a relationship that oddly enough is not based on sex. It actually based on their inability of have it. Nice wrinkle. Throw in you cast of misfit friends that give you bad advice to some that are good.

I liked the movie. It was not great, but enjoyable. It got my mind off things for a bit. The story wasn't all that compelling, but I was still entertained. If you're a fan of films like knocked up or superbad, its a similar type movie.

No comments: