Monday, October 4, 2010

Amazing Race 17 - Leg 2



I caught the second episode of the Amazing Race 17 last night. The teams flew to Ghana for some fun times. They had to find a monument, than get to a marketplace for a road block to sell $15 cedi worth of sunglasses. They make their way to another task to either install an antenna or transport a coffin to get the Leg 2 check point.

Kevin and Michael did show some signs that they maybe able to get to the finals as they placed 3rd. However, it didn't seem like the anyone would buy sunglasses from Michael. Gangster pulled a fast one and got his $15. Nat and Kat however, didn't fare so well with selling sunglasses. Kat was the last to $15 cedi. However, they didn't finish last, but close to it.

This week presented someone that I will cheer on after the two teams I will follow. Brook! Lady is crazy and I am on her bandwagon now. Brook really kept me engaged.

In general, one of the better legs I can remember.



No comments: