Saturday, December 30, 2023

DisneyPlus Disney+ Streaming



Back in 2019, Disney+ was set to launch in November. They offered a deal of pay two years for 3 years. I think there was tax and my total was $140.97. Last year, they offered a slightly lower price for renewals for 1 year without ads at $79.99. This past November, when the renewal came, the new price for a year without ads jumped to $139.99. Wow, I did not renew.

Even in 2022, I was on the fence about spending $79.99 for a service I rarely used. Outside of Mandalorian, I did not watch anything else consistently. I have over 50% of the MCU on Blu-ray and mainly watched Avenger Endgame or before movies.

The one movie that I did watch 3 or 4 times via Disney+ was Shang Chi. But that's an outlyer with the current MCU movies.

Loki season's one and two were watched, but I do not think it was necessary to have Disney+ for.

BLACK FRIDAY UPDATE: I got in on the Hulu $0.99 a month deal and added Disney+ with ads for $2.00 a month. At the moment, since Black Friday, I have not watched anything on Disney+ yet. Maybe soon.

No comments: