Saturday, August 7, 2010

近在咫尺 - Close To You - Upcoming



近在咫尺 (Close To You) is being released in Taipei on August 13, 2010. The movie stars Eddie Peng, Amber Kuo, and Ming Dao.

From the looks of the trailer, Eddie and Ming play boxers. They have a score to settle, but Ming has a medical condition that prevents him from competing. But that can't stop the two from fighting each other.

Looks like both Eddie and Ming get yolked for their roles. I had heard of the regimen from Eddie's news interviews before, but when you see the trailer, you can understand why he's so proud. Are the Taiwanese male leads taking a page from their Korean counter parts?

In any case, I am looking forward to this film and can't wait for it to get to LA. I'll have to decide to if I need to wait for English subs so my wife can watch with me.

No comments: