Sunday, August 8, 2010

Food Jammers - Cooking Channel



I recently started to watch the first season of Food Jammers on the Cooking Channel. The show is about 3 guys that create food with things around them in the Toronto area. The first episode that peeked my interest was their episode about making soda pop. I've since seen episodes about BBQing to making ice cream to name a few.

Currently showing in the US are the episodes for their first season from 3 years ago. So, when you goto the website now, those doods look so different.

What I like about the show is that they take a rather unique look at how food is made and applying it to wood-shop items. Drills, pulleys, etc.

Nobu Adilman seems to be the host of the show and he has a mixed asian look about him. I'll assume there's some Japanese based on his name.

I recommend you give the show a try.

No comments: