Monday, August 17, 2009

America's Best Dance Crew (Season 4) - Episode 2



I was able to catch all of America's Best Dance Crew (Season 4) - Episode 2 - The Beyonce Challenge. I am not a fan of Beyonce, but the music on ABDC has not been or should be the focal point of my like or dislike for the show. The dancing should.

We Are Heroes started the night off and boy did they ever. Those 5 gals put on a show that has me thinking about sticking around for the third week.

But the other 7 crews performed. Unlike the judges, I was totally uninterested in all 7 routines.

I give up. If We Are Heroes is the only group I can support, I can't go on.

But than they revealed next weeks challenge. Martial Arts!

Oh man, what to do? I would love to see the theme and I think Massive Monkey would give an insane performance.

At this point, I am giving up on Season 4. I'll watch some clips if I can. But consider me out.

I will not post anymore weekly reviews. The next post about ABDC Season 4 will prolly be about the winner.

2 comments:

chinamustard said...

they knew you were going to bounce..so they threw in karate. haha

Populasian said...

I caught some of the martial arts challenge. It was pretty bad.

If you want to see martial arts mixed with dancing, Dragon Style's performance at BOTY 2009 is the one to watch.