Monday, August 10, 2009

America's Best Dance Crew (Season 4) - Episode 1



I was able to catch all of America's Best Dance Crew (Season 4) - Episode 1 - Crew's Choice Challenge. This first episode introduces us to 9 new crews. 4 from the West and East each and 1 from the South. However, 2 of the crews from the West feature international folks currently based in LA.

Unfortunately, I have the same feeling about this season as I did for Season 2. No one impressed me off the bat. If I am cheering for anyone, its Massive Monkees and We Are Heroes.

I'll give it a go for another couple of episodes. But my guess is that I'll lose complete interest in this season and just tune in for who the winners are.

As I mentioned in my Upcomings post about Season 4, the focus was on introducing "new" elements. Unfortunately, I'll be tuning out of these "new" elements. But than again, I am not in the MTV demographics. So, I am worthless to them.

No comments: