Sunday, August 30, 2009

Undercover - 危險人物



Undercover (危險人物) is 2007 film out of Hong Kong. It stars Shawn Yue and Sam Lee.

Shawn Yue plays Feng. Feng is currently on the police force. But before this, Feng was deep undercover. However, during his time as an undercover, something bad happened. Now that he's back on the police force, no one likes him there. With the triads, no one likes him there either. Feng keeps flashing back to his undercover days and starts to slowly pine for those days more than his current police days. When old players are introduced again, what will he do?

I thought this movie is average. It was dark and Feng had no redeeming value. So, I didn't seem to care for him. If his police comrades bullied him, I didn't care. If his old life triad friends hate his guts, I didn't care. Mainly because Feng didn't care, so I didn't care for him.

No comments: