Saturday, May 5, 2018

Logan Lucky - 羅根好好運



Logan Lucky (羅根好好運) is an 2017 film. The movie stars Channing Tatum, Adam Driver, Riley Keough, and Daniel Craig. The supporting cast include Seth MacFarlane, Katie Holmes, Hilary Swank, Katherine Waterston, and Sebastian Stan. The movie is a heist film in the genre that Steven Soderbergh does so well in.

Channing Tatum has a great plan to rob NASCAR, but they he helps. Enter his brother, played by Adam Driver and Daniel Craig as an locked up robbery expert. But things never go as expected and the FBI starts to get involved. Can Tatum and his crew outsmart the FBI and get away with the money?

This movie was not what I expected. I basically looked at the cast and decided I was going to watch this. But I had no idea it was an heist movie nor from Steven Soderbergh. The acting was great, the story kept me engaged and I was very entertained. I would recommend that you give this film a try.

I rented this via Redbox and currently on Amazon Prime Videos.



No comments: