Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 - Looking ahead - Movies

Last year around this time, I welcomed my second daughter and also started to post on a daily basis. In the tradition I started in 2009, I do it again in 2010. Most of these movies will be released in the first quarter of 2010 (Q1).

14 Blades (錦衣衛)



Confucius (孔子:決戰春秋)



Futute X-Cops (未來警察)



True Legend (蘇乞兒)



Little Big Soldier (大兵小將)



艋舺 (Monga)



From the posters and trailers, looks like 2010 is starting out with a injection of kick @$$. But I am sad to see that Vicki Zhao, Zhou Xun, and Michelle Yeoh are in such plum roles again. It's time to let some new blood in. Please...I beg you casting directors. Please.

Some films from the US that I am gonna want to catch. Iron Man 2 will be the only one I'll see in the theaters. But the rest are going to be top priorities when I rent.

The Book of Eli (奪天書)


Clash of the Titans (超世紀封神榜)


Iron Man 2 (鋼鐵人2)


Toy Story 3 (玩具總動員3)

No comments: