Monday, January 11, 2010

新倚天屠龍記 - Yi Tian Tu Long Ji - Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre - 2009 - Broadcasting



新倚天屠龍記 (Yi Tian Tu Long Ji/Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre) started broadcasting in Taiwan on December 28, 2009. It's two episode a night Monday through Thursday. Which would lead it to a conclusion on January 28.

The CTS version is prefixed with "新" signifying that it is "new". Instead of going with the year of first broadcast.

I myself just finished it last week after spending a good full month watching it. I'll be writing it up during the next couple of week as free time is hard to come by these days.

I have been eagerly awaiting this since last January. I had a follow up in May 2009, another follow up in July 2009, another follow up in the beginning of November 2009, and another follow up in in the middle of November 2009. I've been tracking this series for awhile.





No comments: