Tuesday, April 10, 2012

2012 Spring Blockbuster Movies Guide - The Asian Stuff

Let us not forget that this is an Asian entertainment focused blog. With so many posts of Hollywood stuff, I wanted to list those brought over to Hollywood from Asia. I have included the US release dates.

Let the Bullets Fly (讓子彈飛) - March 2, 2012



The Raid: Redemption (全面突襲) - March 23, 2012



Love In The Buff (春嬌與志明) - March 30, 2012



The Lady (以愛之名:翁山蘇姬) - April 11, 2012



A Simple Life (桃姐) - April 13, 2012



My Way (登陸之日) - April 20, 2012



Warriors of the Rainbow: Seediq Bale (賽德克 巴萊) - April 27, 2012



I Wish (奇蹟) - May 11, 2012



At the moment, that's all the Asian movies I can find getting wider type releases. I don't even know if the US release of Seediq Bale is two parts or an edited US version.

When the summer months roll through, I'll keep in eye for the theater releases, but looking more to my video stores racks for DVD releases.

I am also taking a look back at the theatrical releases of other Asian films. Post is coming...

No comments: