Friday, June 26, 2009

Seven Swordsmen - 七劍下天山



Seven Swordsmen (七劍下天山) is a 2005 wuxia series out of China starring Vincent Zhao. The series came on the heals of the "Seven Swords" movie by Tsui Hark.

I didn't finish this wuxia series. I stopped around the 13th or 14th episode. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to stop. The wuxia was extremely cheezy. The acting was worst. To be honest, I am not sure why I am even writing about this. It must be that I actually own this and its sitting in my stack of unwatched series.

But the Netflix reviews have been very very kind. If you go off of those, this is a must see series! Hey, you can rent it.

I've liked Vincent Zhao a lot since he first appeared as the replacement Wong Fei Hong in the Once Upon A Time in China movie series. But I've had a hard time finishing the other wuxia series he's been in. I may get to those in the future.




No comments: