Monday, May 4, 2009

Amazing Race 14 - Tammy and Victor - Leg 11



I actually caught the full episode of Amazing Race Season 14, Leg 11. In Leg 11, the teams continued competing in Beijing with 2 main challenges.

The first challenge was between dressing up in Chinese Opera make-up and cloths or to take orders at an restaurant. The second challenge was to eat some "Chinese" delicacies. Those delicacies include, grasshopper, larva, scorpion, and starfish.

Spoiler here, Tammy and Victor came in first after they found the bikes first. They had good command of Mandarin Chinese that made getting from place to place easier.

It was nice to see Beijing in the background. I've been to Beijing once in 2000 as part of a 3 week "Super Vaction" tour of China. We spent 4.5 days in Beijing and saw the most things there.

I hope to make it back to Beijing one of these days. Hopefully, my dad will be able to show me around this time.


No comments: